We Can Help Your Child
Children’s Square is a private, non-profit organization that cares for children and families in need and teaches skills for hope and opportunity. We offer day care and pre-school programs as well as specialized treatment for children with behavioral, emotional, and psychiatric needs. We can help your child.
Around The Square
You Need To ACT NOW!
Iowa DHS announced on 5.11.21 they are allocating over $5M in new funding to benefit current and former foster care youth affected by Covid-19
- Young adults ages 18 to 26 who aged out of foster care may be eligible for a direct pandemic relief payment of $750
- Emergency financial assistance and supportive services are available to help eligible young adults recover from the pandemic
- Foster care children and alumni need our support to get through this difficult time
- It’s easy to apply, very few steps to take, money will be received in 3-4 weeks.
- Additional information regarding these details is available on the Iowa Aftercare pandemic relief webpage: https://iowaaftercare.org/pandemic-relief/
- Funding is available until September 30th 2021. Encourage to apply online now.
- Additional funds are available for foster parents, kinship caregivers, and contracted providers to benefit youth ages 14-18 in placement
- Increased financial aid for foster care college students for the 2021-2022 school year
Council on Accreditation
Reaccredited Children's Square USA
Children’s Square U.S.A. has officially been reaccredited by Council on Accreditation (COA)! COA reaccreditation is a rigorous process and a tremendous achievement. It demonstrates the ability to implement programs, services, and administrative support following high-performance standards. This accomplishmentresulted from the hard work, dedication, and leadership throughout Children’s Square U.S.A and our Board of Directors. This achievement reinforces our value of being a learning organization with ongoing efforts to improve our mission practices. Congratulations to Team Children’s Square.
Published in the Nonpareil 10-18-2020
Thank you to all of the sponsors who made the Chip in for Children “Re-imagined” event possible earlier this month! We could not have done it without you!
The Children's Center
The Children’s Center is a 4-Star Accredited Childcare Center and has openings for infants 6 weeks to 23 months old. Contact us at 712-325-5876. *****
Did You Know? Our Children’s Center accepts children from the general public! We have an immediate opening for a two-year-old to join our 4-Star Accredited Childcare Center. Contact us at 712-325-5876 today!
To learn more about the Children’s Center, click “Learn More”.