What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
Users that register at www.childrenssquare.org and individuals that sign up to receive any e-communications voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name and e-mail address). We may use this information for specific, limited purposes. You may always “opt out,” either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
The website uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer www.childrenssquare.org and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
www.Childressquare.org uses “cookie” messages to automatically help provide better services. They remind us who you are and your preferences for our website based on what you’ve done and told us before. The “cookie” is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our website. Cookies let us take you to the information and features you’re particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage of www.childrenssquare.org, so we know which parts of our sites are most popular. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.
How Your Information May Be Used
We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service; to send e-mail alerts to you; to answer your requests; etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us. We may also use your information to track visitor of our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users’ needs. It also lets us provide aggregate data about our traffic (not identifying you personally, but showing how many visitors used which features, for example) to outside parties.
The Christian Home Association, Children’s Square U.S.A. does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
www.childrenssquare.org includes links to external websites. These links do not fall under the www.childressquare.org domain, and The Christian Home Association, Children’s Square U.S.A. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
Consumer Privacy Notice Summary
We are committed to protecting the health care information of your child and family. We adhere to all Federal, State, and local laws in protecting this information.
The following categories describe different ways that we use and disclose health information:
- For treatment
- For payment
- For health care operations
- For fund raising activities
- For health oversight activities
- For law enforcement purposes
Health Information not covered by the above will be disclosed only with your written permission. You may revoke that permission at any time in writing to your child’s case manager.
You have the following rights regarding Health Information about the child for which you are the legal guardian:
- The right to inspect and copy your child’s health information
- The right to request in writing to amend your child’s health information
- The right to psychotherapy notes through the use of Authorization
- The right to an accounting of the disclosures of your child’s health information
- The right to request restrictions on the disclosure of your child’s health information (please note that we are not required to comply with your request.)
- The right to restrict certain disclosures of PHI to a health plan where the individual pays out of pocket in full for health care service or item.
- The right to request confidential communications regarding your child’s health information
- The right of affected individuals to be notified following a breach of unsecured protected health information
- The right to request alternative channels of communication
- The right to revoke the consent or authorization to use information
- The right to a paper copy of the Organization’s Privacy Notice
- The right to an electronic copy of electronic medical records
- The right to opt out of communication for marketing purposes
- The right to file a complaint if you believe your child’s health privacy rights have been violated (There will not be any retaliation against you or your child for filing a complaint.) Contact Mark Duman, Security Officer, Box 8C, Children’s Square, Council Bluffs, IA 51502 or electronically at email@example.com or by phone at 712-322-3700 X5833
For a copy of the Organization’s complete Notice of Privacy Practices please contact Beverley Moore, Privacy Officer, Box 8C, Children’s Square, Council Bluffs, IA 51502 or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 712/322-3700 x5864.
Last updated 7-15-2020